Florida marijuana doctors believe that nature did not create a problem it couldn’t solve. The trouble is our acceptance of the solution from a source we do not quite understand. Pains and hopelessness have trailed s Alzheimer’s disease. But one solution staring us in the face is medical marijuana, which has been reported to contain the necessary components to remove the root cause of the disease.
Medically, Alzheimer’s disease is an irreversible health condition. The damage it does to the victim’s brain is progressive, and in silence; people living with the infirmity are facing unending pains.
Facts about Alzheimer’s disease
- It starts with mild memory loss and progressively reduce the victim cognitive ability
- There is no definitive cause of the disease, at least scientist do not have an answer to the cause
- It is a common cause of dementia
- The condition renders its victim unable to do everyday chores
- It takes away the part of the brain responsible for thought, memory and language
Mode of treatment
The treatment is temporary and pure management; it guarantees no cure or improvement. There are two types of medications for treatment:
- Cholinesterase inhibitor. It helps boost levels of cell-to-cell to communication and improves neuropsychiatric symptoms. But the drug has serious side effects, including diarrhea, loss of appetite, disturbs sleep and causes nausea etc.
- Memantine (Namenda). It slows down the advancement of the symptoms and enhances cell-to-cell communication. Its side effects are dizziness and confusion.
The bottom line of available medical solutions to Alzheimer’s is that it does not solve the patient’s problem and gives no hope of recovery.
The way out for Alzheimer’s patients
The cheering news from Florida marijuana doctors is Medical Cannabis. Seeking an alternative solution is the option for families. Fortunately, the recognition of medical marijuana is giving hope, and it needs exploring.
Available information from Florida marijuana doctors shows that cannabis plant holds possible solutions to treating Alzheimer’s disease. The alternative medicine researchers have found four different elements in the cannabis plant that may have the answers for treatment. These elements include THC tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids.
The role of Cannabis’ THC play in Alzheimer’s patient is the removal of amyloid from the brain. This toxic component builds up like a plaque in the Alzheimer patient’s brain to render them inactive.
The inflammation causing effects of amyloid on the brain can also be taken care of by cannabis because of its potent anti-inflammatory effect in the human body.
Therefore, available information on the capability of medical cannabis on the disease is as following:
- Cannabis THC can remove amyloid beta from Alzheimer’s patient’s brain cells
- The amyloid beta-protein is the leading cause of the plaque, causing Alzheimer’s disease
- If the protein causing the inflammation that is damaging the brain cells is removed, the patient’s health condition should improve
Furthermore, Florida marijuana doctors said the cannabis plant has different strains that offer a unique solution to Alzheimer’s disease:
- The Purple Kush,(Indica Marijuana Strain) is a nighttime medicine for calming, and long-lasting sleep.
- The OG Kush,(Hybrid Marijuana Strain) helps relieve symptoms of the disease.
- Sour Diesel,(Sativa Dominant Marijuana Strain) energizes the patient for vitality.
- Green Crack(Sativa Dominant Marijuana hybrid) is known as a happy strain for its lifting effect on the mood and great appetite stimulation.
- Acapulco Gold, known as Sativa Dominant Hybrid Strain, the strain is famous as the best strain effective for treating several diseases, including Alzheimer’s.
Although, research is ongoing to get better understand the effectiveness of cannabis as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease; the Florida marijuana doctors believe the horizon is becoming clearer regarding finding a cure to the disease. Lifestyle Medical Marijuana Doctors.