Marijuana is a psychoactive drug, normally taken out from the cannabis plant, usually used for medical and other uses. This plant contains almost 483 compounds, and the component of marijuana in it is tetrahydrocannabinol. A high intake of these things leads to many life problems you can ever imagine.
Components of cannabis are these stated below, plus it can make over 480 compounds out of it.
CBD: the non-psychoactive drug. This one will not make you high, its usually used for nausea, migraines, etc. Plus, it can be used to ease the pain.
THC: the psychoactive drug. This one will make you high.
Over 8.4 million Americans consume marijuana; it is considered one of the most well-known drugs out there. A study has proved that the majority of females use this kind o drug more than males, which means a huge proportion of females suffer from sleep disorders. This is not just a theory but a proven fact.
The reasons why people tend to take this drug in the first place are listed below. It is extremely important for every individual to have full awareness of what they have been doing or opt to do because these minute pressures can have them in serious trouble in the future.
- Peer pressure: people tend to use it because their fellows are already the users of it
- To escape from mental conditions: to have like a way out of your own trauma and not be able to have yourself surrounded it in.
- It is not harmful: a belief amongst people that it may be a drug but not a harmful one, as people think that it is no problem using that as it can be consumed for medicinal purposes.
Some of the more desirable short-term effects include are the ones stated below. These tend to be the ones people actually begin smoking weed and other drugs says a Florida medical marijuana doctors group. These pleasures of a really short time often lead to long term problems stated just below.
- You are experiencing things around you, such as sights and sounds, more intensely. Even the lightest of sounds become heightened.
- Lightheadedness because you feel yourself floating like the air is thin.
- Relaxation because the things that burdened you are the things you cannot think about now
- Altered perception of time and events. You are unable to keep track of time.
Pointed down are the ways a drug addict can have itself effected intensively because of the use of marijuana in Florida and other areas. One must be known to the circumstances of these things.
- Marijuana affects the brain to that level that it can create hallucinations and symptoms of paranoia.
- People get effected in such a way that users can get an IQ dropdown.
- The gray matter in the brain decreases when the use of marijuana increases.
- The brain reward system gets deeply affected.
- Neural activity increases in the brain if the usage increases.
- Hunger increases when they smoked marijuana. It increases your appetite.
- Effects the subconscious mind, making you say stuff without actually focusing on them because you are unable to use your right mind.
- Difficulty in thinking, as when you are high, you tend to feel dizzy and not in your senses at all, which means that you will end up not thinking at all. You just take out the first words that come out of your mouth.
- Issues with memory. Trouble having memories
- Because of the lack of attention and difficulty to focus, issues with retaining information are unable to grasp what’s told. And if you are not able to think, then I don’t think you will be able to retain at all.
- Depression: usually, this is the main cause of its use, but it may further increase it if the intake of this drug increases. This is because it gives you the feeling of irritability, restlessness. By this, the feeling of agony increases because nothing satisfies them.
- Being unmotivated, usually, people seek refuge in asking for kind words and moments of appreciation or encouragement, but the lack of this makes them less confident whether the task done was good or not. This way, they tend to use uncomfortable moments to fuel their mind through the use of drugs as it works as an escape for them. This way, they are unable to feel or have to live in the instant of what they felt when something wrong was said to them.
- No feeling of happiness, dissatisfaction leads to misery, and that looks forward to unhappiness.
- Cardiac problems
- Respiratory problems are also caused by that as you can get lung cancer, lung, or gum damage.
These problems are usually caused by the THC drug, the one that gets you high, and you are unable to catch control, plus it is the one that’s psychoactive.
Can use marijuana drugs before bedtime affect the user’s dreams?
Users tend to say that this drug barely has an impact on the dreams, but marijuana doctors have studied and told that if you ask the user after some days of not using the drugs. The answer would be different. The mystery of nighttime dreams tends to hidden to date, but obviously, there are some theories drawn in order to make a logical view. Everyone knows marijuana can make you lose sleep, but what affects can come along after you have slept?
Rapid eye movement sleep stage is the phase that comes after 90 minutes of dozing off. This when you start feeling the thoughts and dreams to come through. The more the usage of these drugs, the more it leads to high densities of eye movement. The marijuana doctor’s study says that extensive users may lead to having disturbed sleep, strange dreams etcetera.
Using drugs leads to severe stages of PTSD that causes users to have constant nightmares. With a huge risk of damaged brain function. But to solve this issue, medical cannabis can help you be free from all of this.
The use of marijuana helps it decreases the amount of REM sleep that you get from which you are unable to dream every night. And at some point in the future, you may be able to have lost the ability to dream. It’s like when you take a break from smoking marijuana. All the dreams that you missed are all coming back to you.
This may be contradicting as many people use marijuana in order to get good sleep as they suffer from insomnia that is sleep deprivation. But sleep quality is obviously decreased because of the use of it. So the marijuana doctors recommend are you that It is better to have low quality sleep than to have no sleep at all. To actually get a clear idea, you can say that marijuana the component of cannabis can be effecting the dreams in such a way that if you use marijuana, then it will Work in such a way that you have you will have no dreams or the suppression of dreams will start. But if you look at another way for someone like a quitter or someone who wants to be sober, they can have strange, vivid dreams or nightmares when trying to get past this habit.
How does cannabis (marijuana) affect your dreaming?
If you look at the effects of marijuana on my brain or other aspects, the things. That would become the symptoms that are not really clear. There are numerous sleep studies as shown and told by marijuana doctors, the study shows. The rapid eye movement sleep means that the phase it takes shortens, which means less or no dreaming at all.
So why are marijuana users losing sleep?
It is because of the anxiety the users feel. The more the rate of marijuana use, the more the anxiety. This may lead to sleep deprivation, as well. This way is enough for them to get an alternative plus because of less knowledge; they tend to use the wrong substitute. With the increasing use of marijuana, the user ends up having fewer dreams due to the increasing suppression of Rapid eye movement sleep. Its withdrawal may lead to self-loathing nightmares. It isn’t good, but it is true.
People usually tend to take marijuana or Cannabis because they need pills that would help them sleep. Examples are dronabinol and Marinol. These are examples of medicine based on Cannabis. Sleep cycle usually depends on the person’s mental health; if someone is going through a hard time, they may have been going on with this Insomnia disease, which is the deprivation of sleep. This illness is why people opt to take this kind of drug-like marijuana or others from Cannabis.
So In conclusion, people who use marijuana are then losing REM sleep, which means less REM sleep. Obviously, it is caused by suppression of it, and this will end up in you dreaming very little or even no dreaming at all. Lifestyle MD.