WHAT CONDITIONS QUALIFY FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN FLORIDA
The drug, Marijuana coined from the Mexican-Spanish word marihuana and also derived from the word marijuana. It is a drug that is smoked or ingested for euphoric effects, i.e. a feeling of high well-being, elation or great happiness. It is a product made from the dried flowering tops, leaves, stems, and seeds of Indian hemp plant also called Cannabis Sativa. Marijuana is a drug that is mostly smoked – in a joint, a bowl, a bong, or other devices; even eaten sometimes. The drug itself is illegal, but it is seen as a “soft drug” – as opposed to the hard drugs like heroin or cocaine, which are killers. People call it several names, amongst such titles, are “pot” and “weed”.
Medical marijuana or cannabis is one which has been recommended to a patient by medical personnel for the diagnosis of a specific medical condition. It was as a result of the 1996 state law that was passed by voters with recommendations by professional medical practitioners. Medical marijuana can be used as a relief of the adverse symptoms of various kinds of ailments such as Chronic pains, migraine, arthritis, anorexia, Attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cancer, severe muscle spasms, nausea, anxiety, AIDS, glaucoma, seizures, and other life-threatening ailments.
Medical researchers for years have been perusing the possible benefits of cannabinoids for the diagnosis of various health conditions. It was discovered that the medicinal part of the cannabinoids has no psychoactive effects on its consumer. Marijuana Doctors in Florida that majored in Medical Marijuana diagnosis determines its dosage, frequency and thereby administers such through; consumption within the food, smoking, oral use in its synthetic form. For a medical doctor that wants to practice Medical Marijuana administration in the state of Florida, such doctor must be duly certified by the Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
Several conditions qualify the use of Medical marijuana in the state of Florida, United States. According to the Florida medical marijuana regulations which were enacted to evaluate individuals for the Florida Medical Marijuana use. By their current list of medical conditions that qualify to be treated by the use of Medical Marijuana, or Medical Cannabis by doctors in Florida are include:
- Non-malignant chronic pain; a persisting kind of pain.
- Lou Gehrig’s disease; a disease that weakens the nervous system and disrupts physical activities.
- Seizure disorders; a disorder that hinders the activities of the nerve cells in the brain.
- Cancer; a disease in which abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and destroy the body tissues.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS); a resultant effect of the diseased immune system.
- Glaucoma; series of eye defects that can result in blindness.
- Epilepsy; a major brain nerve cells disorder.
- Crohn’s Disease; a severe inflammatory bowel disease that affects the digestive system.
- HIV/AIDS; a disease that interferes with the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Parkinson’s Disease; a primary central nervous system disorder that hinders locomotion.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder; a resultant effect of the failure to recover after experiencing a terrifying event.
Florida Marijuana doctors near me can only write recommendations for the diagnosis of any the above listed medical conditions, and it is left to the patients to decide whether to adhere to such recommendations or not.